Thank you for i could never understand C.S’s writing style. now i see why he is loved so much. God taking an atheist and turning him into someone PROCLAIMING GOD’S GLORY. YEAH GOD
1. The homemaker has the ultimate career. All other careers exist for one purpose only – and that is to support the ultimate career.
2. The instrument through which you see God is your whole self. And if a man’s self is not kept clean and bright, his glimpse of God will be blurred.
3. We do not want merely to see beauty . . . We want something else which can hardly be put into words – to be united with the beauty we see, to pass into it, to receive it into ourselves, to bathe in it, to become part of it.
4. In our own case we accept excuses too easily; in other people’s, we do not accept them easily enough.
5. There are only two kinds of people: those who say to God, “Thy will be done,” and those to whom God says, “All right, then…
View original post 1,116 more words